Velvet Suite, Inc. is a high-growth leadership innovation firm on a mission to change the way we live and lead with purpose. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager supporting our female focused leadership platform called The She-Suite.
Are you ready to join an organization known as a pioneer in personal brand leadership empowering women to lead with purpose in work, well-being and beyond? At Velvet Suite, our mission is to advance purpose and profit through innovative solutions that unleash human potential. Our employees are MVPs (leaders aligned by mission, vision and purpose) who use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most innovative leadership development solutions. With your active involvement, creativity, and support, Velvet Suite will continue to achieve its goals.
About the Position
Seamless execution and a high-quality customer experience are key to long-term growth of our existing client relationships. The Project Manager will manage the post-sales day to day execution for our flagship product/programs, under our brand The She-Suite, focused on advancing women in leadership. This role will report to the Director of Programs and Marketing Communications.
Scope of the Position
We are looking for a leader with strong business acumen, deep expertise and experience in project management and working for or with Fortune 500 companies. Experience in managing online learning and virtual event delivery is a plus. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of our B2B SaaS eLearning product including seamless client onboarding, monitoring progress against critical success factors of member engagement, virtual event management (webinars), data and assessment management, communication schedules and the timely delivery of other program aspects as needed. This individual will also support additional program initiatives and in person and online events to ensure excellence in delivery and scalable impact.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
Manage simultaneous program project plans with staggered launch dates to efficiently deliver a high quality customer experience.
- Maintain overall project plans, milestones and tasks in project management software application
- Create and oversee the time management and on time delivery of tasks across multiple project plans
- Document key recurring processes; create user manuals, training materials and SOPs as needed
- Oversee commitment to service level expectations of clients and users (member participants, managers, alumni)
- Identify and manage any risk to delivering a high-quality customer experience
Lead cross-functional teams to deliver results against program timelines.
- Coordinate and lead communications with internal team and external vendors (as needed) to ensure program milestones and key deliverables are met
- Identify and resolve issues and/or barriers for efficient execution of program
- Establish a plan for recurring progress reporting to internal stakeholders
- Work with programs and client success team to ensure key engagement metrics are met
Serve as point of contact for data analytics and assessment work of the program
- Work with internal team and client success to create track and report on lead indicators of program success
- Oversee the deployment, collection, analysis and reporting of key program assessment plans
What You Bring to the Position
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong project management skills; specifically in managing concurrent projects; adept at working within project management software
- Efficient stakeholder management; comfortable working with a remote team of internal stakeholders and managing diverse pool of external vendors to deliver against project expectations
- Process driven mindset; focused on operational efficiency and creating an elevated user experience
- Organized with high degree of attention to detail
- Extremely comfortable and strong desire to work with technology and technology based solutions
- Experience in driving programs and process for SaaS based solutions a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter, can take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Working with or for large enterprise (Fortune 500) and/or consulting experience
- Energized by the entrepreneurial spirit of a rapidly growing company with an ability to be agile, flexible and innovative
- Equally comfortable in managing a project and rolling up sleeves to dig in and handle operational details as needed
- Strong work ethic with a focus on delivering results with a small yet proficient team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or related field
About our Company Culture
Here at Velvet Suite, we envision a future where the awakened leader is the force for positive change and we partner with forward-leading individuals and executives to provide breakthrough solutions to advance organizations through people. Our committed team understands the future of profit resides in people. Our Founder and CEO Melissa Dawn Simkins, the First Lady of Personal Branding, is a global thought leader and pioneer of personal brand leadership.
Our team is guided by our values and committed to excellence and results. As a company and as a team, we Lead with Purpose, Execute with Excellence, Act with Accountability, Deliver Results Together, Elevate the Experience, Recommit to Systems and Tell Stories with Heart.
This Position/Organization is the Right Fit for You if:
- You are interested in being a part of a rapidly growing company
- You are a team player who will do what it takes to make things happen
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You can juggle competing priorities and stay cool under pressure
- You are a problem solver who likes to figure things out and find solutions
- You are comfortable with technology and finding ways to drive improvements through the use of technology based solutions
- You can collaborate effectively with co-workers and clients in a virtual environment
- You are excited about a mission-driven company and working on programs to support female focused leadership development
This Position is Not the Right Fit for You if:
- You prefer an office environment and have trouble remaining focused in a remote work setting
- You have trouble meeting commitments and deadlines
- You struggle to admit when you make a mistake, learn from it, and keep moving forward
- You are not comfortable in a fast paced and evolving environment
- You prefer a fully defined scope of work
- You work best with hands-on management oversight
Benefits of Working at Velvet Suite
We are a company committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every employee can discover purpose and their highest potential. We offer the following benefits:
- Major Medical Healthcare
- Federal holidays and other PTO benefits
- Quarterly Company Reset/Well-being Days
- Complimentary access and coaching through our global Brand Leadership Institute
- Enjoy a virtual/flexible work environment – you can work from anywhere
- Make an impact by supporting a purpose-driven organization making a global impact on women leaders, helping them achieve their potential
- Continuous Learning & Development support
About The She-Suite
Our focus is empowering women to level up to do their best work and live their best lives. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies who are investing in women leaders. Building upon the success of consulting the world’s great brands, celebrities and athletes, our parent company Velvet Suite redefines leadership for the 21st century and transforms brands from the inside out. We do the unexpected, and we have the audacity to believe we can change the world one leader at a time. No matter the challenge, we stand tall and put our backs against the wall; we don’t let anyone or anything tell us what is possible.
Velvet Suite, Inc. was launched in October 2006 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company was founded by Melissa Dawn Simkins, a classically-trained marketing expert with unique expertise in personal branding, having worked with celebrities and entertainment properties.
Velvet Suite is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.