Velvet Suite, Inc. experiencing high-growth and has an immediate opening for a full-time Client Success Specialist.
Are you ready to join an organization that has a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation, and branding expertise? At Velvet Suite, our mission is to advance purpose and profit through innovative solutions that unleash human potential. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most innovative leadership development solutions. With your active involvement, creativity, and support, Velvet Suite will continue to achieve its goals.
About the Position
Our Clients are the reason we exist! We work hard to help our clients build their talent pipeline with purpose-driven, future-focused female talent. The Client Success Specialist will be the face to our client users, ensuring they have a seamless and impactful user experience. The Client Success Specialist will interface directly with program users, and be responsible for elevating client success stories, identifying areas of opportunity and reporting on the overall health of the client relationship.
Scope of the Position
We are looking for a detail oriented, client-focused professional to work as a Client Success Specialist. Key areas of responsibility include:
Serve as First Point of Contact for The She-Suite Program users
- Engage with clients on a proactive and established cadence in the form of virtual meetings, scheduled check-in calls, digital outreach and general program communications (via CRM and mass mailing tools)
- Use strong analytical and problem-solving skills to provide prompt response and quick resolution to client and member issues and questions
- Work across internal teams to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams (e.g. Programs, Web, IT)
- Deliver a high-quality onboarding process for client members and proactively manage against a client success plan to ensure execution of business objectives and timely completion of program milestones (pre-work, surveys and assessments, course completion, event registration, etc)
Manage and Report on Client/Member Health
- Track weekly and report bi-weekly customer engagement levels; identify trends and potential risks; escalate any red flags to account management team
- Use data and analytics to provide insights on 1) overall cohort health 2) client account health and 3) individual engagement levels with a keen focus on elevating brand through telling client “stories”
- Create and coordinate account documentation including performance reports and CRM records management
Identify Areas of Opportunity and Growth at Client Company
- Collaborate with internal teams (programs) to curate testimonials and client success stories for use to drive sales and marketing outreach
- Cultivate relationships with our client Alumni network to identify opportunities for ongoing involvement in programming and as a referral source
- Drives continuous service improvement with the goal of 100% product adoption and usage for every client and member
- Deliver program and cohort analytics to clients to show impact and tell the program story
What You Bring to the Position
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for clients, their challenges and their success
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage 150+ users at as many as 10 clients at once.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong independent problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Proficient in CRM, Excel, Powerpoint, Business Intelligence tools (preferred); aptitude for technology use and gravitates toward technology based solutions
- Minimum two years of account management and customer service experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field preferred
- Must be willing to work after normal business hours on occasion, if needed, including evenings & weekends when users are most likely on the platform
About our Company Culture
Here at Velvet Suite, we envision a future where the awakened leader is the force for positive change and we partner with forward-leading executives to provide breakthrough solutions to advance the company through people. Our award-winning team understands the future of profit resides in people. Our Founder and CEO Melissa Dawn Simkins, the First Lady of Personal Branding, is a global thought leader and pioneer of personal brand leadership.
This Position/Organization is the Right Fit for You If:
- You are interested in being a part of a rapidly growing company
- You are a team player who will do what it takes to make things happen
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You can juggle competing priorities and stay cool under pressure
- You are a problem solver who likes to figure things out and find solutions
- You are comfortable with technology and finding ways to drive improvements through the use of technology based solutions
- You can collaborate effectively with co-workers and clients in a virtual environment
- You are excited about a mission driven company and working on programs to support female focused leadership development
This Position is Not the Right Fit for You If:
- You prefer an office environment and have trouble remaining focused in a remote work setting
- You have trouble meeting commitments and deadlines
- Change and shifting priorities make you uncomfortable or cause stress
- You struggle to admit when you make a mistake, learn from it, and keep moving forward
- You prefer a fully defined scope of work
- You work best with management oversight
- You get nervous using unfamiliar systems and technology solutions to solve problems
Benefits of Working at Velvet Suite
- Make an impact by supporting a purpose-driven organization making a global impact on women leaders, helping them achieve their potential
- Enjoy a virtual/flexible work environment – you can work from anywhere
- 7 federal holidays + 2 floater holidays
- Complimentary access to The Brand Leadership Institute Coaching Program
- Learning & Development support
- Reset and Well-being Days recognized throughout the year
- Major Medical Healthcare
- Pre and Post Tax Retirement Plan and Profit Share
About Velvet Suite
Our focus is empowering women to level up to do their best work and live their best lives. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies who are investing in women leaders. Building upon the success of consulting the world’s great brands, celebrities and athletes, Velvet Suite redefines leadership for the 21st century and transforms brands from the inside out. We do the unexpected, and we have the audacity to believe we can change the world one leader at a time. No matter the challenge, we stand tall and put our backs against the wall; we don’t let anyone or anything tell us what is possible.
Velvet Suite, Inc. was launched in October 2006 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company was founded by Melissa Dawn Simkins, a classically-trained marketing expert with unique expertise in personality branding, having worked with celebrities and entertainment properties.
Velvet Suite is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.